This turkey sandwich is super quick and easy to make. Start with creamy brie, thinly sliced tart green apples, sweet spicy red pepper jelly, and yummy Furlani garlic Texas toast. Delicious ingredients married together in one mouth-watering sandwich.
- 2 slices of Furlani garlic Texas toast
- 1-2 ounces of good quality of brie cheese
- 2 slices of a thinly sliced Granny Smith apple
- 3-4 slices of shaved roasted deli turkey
- 1-2 tbsp of red pepper jelly (or cranberry if you prefer no heat)
Heat a lightly oiled grill pan or BBQ on medium high heat. Place Furlani garlic Texas toast on grill or BBQ, and toast around 1 and a half minutes per side. Keep an eye on the bread so it doesn’t burn. Remove from the heat and place on the cutting board. Spread red pepper jelly on both sides of the bread, layer on the apple, turkey, and then brie. Cut in half and serve immediately. Enjoy every bite!