Tex Mex Knots – Bake In Bag
Individual ovens vary. These instructions are guidelines only. Individual temperature and baking time as needed. Do not place foil bag in microwave or toaster oven.
For best results, knots should be at room temperature prior to baking. If frozen, bake for a total of 18 minutes, shaking and turning bag halfway through baking.
Conventional Oven Only
(Bake in bag from thawed):
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place foil bag on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil, and place on center shelf of oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove bag from oven and gently shake, then turn bag on the opposite side.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 30 seconds.
- Tear open bag at top slit. (Caution: hold away from face to avoid steam from bag.)
- Best served warm.
WARNING: Temperatures above 350°F and/or failure to use a baking tray may cause damage to the food and/or oven.
For Toaster Oven or Outdoor Grill
- Preheat oven grill to 350°F.
- Remove knots from bag and place on baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes of until golden brown.
If frozen, preheat toaster oven or grill to 350°F and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Enriched wheat flour, Water, Cheddar cheese, Sugars (sugar, dextrose), Yeast, Dried Tomatoes, Salt, Soybean oil, Modified milk ingredients, Jalapeño peppers, Seasoning (wheat flour, spices, dehydrated vegetables [tomato, onion, garlic, green bell pepper], salt, sugar, citric acid, paprika extractives, silicon dioxide), Cultured dextrose, Sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, Sunflower oil, Ascorbic acid, Microbial enzymes, L-cysteine hydrochloride. Spread: Soybean oil, Water, Modified palm oil, Salt, Dried garlic, Seasoning (wheat flour, spices, dehydrated vegetables [tomato, onion, garlic, green bell pepper], salt, sugar, citric acid, paprika extractives, silicon dioxide), Onion powder, Modified milk ingredient, Vegetable monoglyceride, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Beta-carotene.
Contains: Wheat, Milk. May Contain: Soy.
- Per 1 knot (37g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 110
- Fat/Lipides 4g 5%
- Saturated/Saturés 1g 6%
- +Trans/ Trans 0.1g
- Carbohydrate/ Glucides 15g
- Fibre/ Fibres 1g 4%
- Sugars/ Sucres 1g
- Protein/ Protéines 3g
- Cholesterol/ Cholestérol 0mg
- Sodium 210mg 9%
- Potassium 50mg 1%
- Calcium 20mg 2%
- Iron/ Fer 1mg 6%
|Tex Mex, 6 Knots||