Parmesan Texas Toast
Sliced crusty bread with our special garlic and Parmesan spread.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- Place slices on aluminum foil or flat baking tray on middle oven rack.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. To brown both sides, turn slices over after 3 minutes.
- For extra crispy toast, keep slices in oven for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Place slices uncovered on medium-hot grill rack.
- Grill 15 – 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- If frozen together, thaw slices for 1 hour or until easily separated.
- Follow instructions outlined above for heating slices from thawed.
Not suitable for microwave ovens or pop-up toasters.
SPREAD: Soybean oil, water, modified palm oil, dehydrated garlic, parmesan cheese (milk, salt, powdered cellulose, lipase, microbial enzyme, bacterial culture, natamycin), salt, whey powder, natural flavour, distilled vegetable monoglyceride, citric acid, dehydrated parsley, potassium sorbate, colour.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat
- Per 1 slice (40g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 130
- Fat 6g 9%
- Saturated 1g 5%
- +Trans 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 230mg 10%
- Carbohydrate 17g 6%
- Fibre less than 1 g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 8%
|Parmesan Garlic Texas Toast, 16 slices||0 59635 00171 5|
Where to Buy