Open Face – Garlic Bread US
An open face authentic slow baked loaf topped with our signature garlic spread.
Remove bread from container. Ensure protective film is removed from bread surface.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- Place desired portion on baking sheet/ aluminum foil, garlic spread side up.
- Bake for 6 – 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Place desired portion, uncovered, on medium-hot grill rack.
- Grill 15 – 30 seconds on each side or until brown.
Not suitable for microwave oven or pop-up toasters. Suitable for home freezing.
Spread: Soya oil, water, modified palm oil, dehydrated garlic, salt, modified milk ingredients, distilled monoglyceride, natural flavour, citric acid, dehydrated parsley, potassium sorbate, colour.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat.
- Per 1/8 loaf (57g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 190
- Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated 1.5g 8%
- +Trans 0g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 290mg 12%
- Carbohydrate 25g 8%
- Fibre 1 g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 10%
|Open Faced Garlic Bread, 454g/16oz||0 59635 01150 9|