Furlani is pleased to announce it’s the title sponsor of the 2019 Grilled Cheese Challenge.
The annual event is on Saturday, June 8, 2019 in Toronto, Canada. The one-day festival is Ontario’s only celebration of the grilled cheese sandwich. Furlani is proud not only to hold the title sponsorship of this year’s event, but donate its garlic bread to LAMP Community Health Centre.
- The annual Grilled Cheese Challenge takes place in Toronto’s west-end along Lakeshore Boulevard West between Islington Avenue (Seventh Street) and Third Street
- In its fourth year now, this grilled cheese event is organized by Lakeshore Village BIA. Each year a local community charity is featured, supported and promoted
- This year’s charity of choice is LAMP Community Health Centre
- Lakeshore Village Business Improvement Area helps local businesses and community thrive in the South Etobicoke area of New Toronto
- All proceeds from LAMP’s grilled cheese sandwiches go toward the great services and programming they provide their New Toronto community
- This year’s festival will have an estimated 20,000 attendees, according to organizers
- The festival provides grilled cheese sandwiches galore along with other food and drink, live entertainment, and children’s activities. Great way to spend a Saturday in June!
Everyone’s invited! Tell your family and friends.
Bring your dog + the neighbour’s kids + buy a sandwich, or four! Great cause!
Facebook event page:
Hit “interested” + share the link
Furlani Grilled Cheese Challenge
Saturday, June 8
11:00 am to 8:00 pm