Celebrate National Cheese Day!
Grilled cheese sandwiches are the perfect way to mark this cheesy day! Four ingredients go into making this fantastic sandwich: garlic bread, Mozzarella cheese, basil and tomato. Super simple.
- 2 slices of Furlani Garlic Texas Toast
- 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- 4 leaves of basil, chopped or whole
- 1/2 tomato* Double ingredients with each extra serving
- Set skillet or griddle on low-medium heat
- Place slice of garlic toast side by side
- Layer one slice with mozzarella, tomato and basil
- Let slices heat up a bit, and after a minute or so, cover layered slice with toast
- Cook until bottom slice is golden brown and toasted then flip the sandwich over and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!