Garlic Texas Toast US
Garlic Texas Toast – sliced bread with garlic spread. Perfect for sandwiches or as a delicious side to your main dish.
Conventional Or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- Place slices on aluminum foil or flat baking tray on middle oven rack.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. To brown both sides, turn slices over after 3 minutes.
- For extra crispy toast, place baked slices under broiler for 2-3 minutes.
- Place slices uncovered on medium-hot grill rack.
- Grill 15 – 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
Not suitable for microwave ovens or pop-up toasters.
SPREAD: Soybean oil, water, modified palm oil, dehydrated garlic, salt, modified milk ingredients, distilled vegetable monoglyceride, natural flavour, citric acid, dehydrated parsley, potassium sorbate, colour.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat
- Per 1 slice (40g) Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 130
- Fat 6g 9%
- Saturated 1g 5%
- +Trans 0g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 240mg 10%
- Carbohydrate 17g 6%
- Fibre 1 g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 8%
|Garlic Texas Toast, 16 slices||0 59635 00178 4|
|Garlic Texas Toast, 24 slices||0 59635 00174 6|