Garlic Texas Toast – Frozen
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- Place frozen slices on aluminum foil or flat baking tray on middle oven rack.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. To brown both sides, turn slices over after 3 minutes.
- For extra crispy toast, place baked slices under broiler for 25-35 seconds per side.
- Place frozen slices uncovered on medium-hot grill rack.
- Grill 15 – 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
Not suitable for microwave ovens or pop-up toasters.
Spread : Water, soybean oil, dehydrated garlic, modified palm oil, modified milk ingredients, salt, modified corn starch, vegetable monoglyceride, dehydrated parsley, modified tapioca starch, xanthan gum, citric acid, natural and artificial flavour, colour.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat.
- Per 1 slice (40g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 120
- Fat 4g 6%
- Saturated 0.5g 3%
- +Trans 0.1g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 230mg 10%
- Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Fibre 1 g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 8%
|Garlic Texas Toast, 6 slices||0 59635 00142 5|
|Garlic Texas Toast, 16 slices||0 59635 62650 5|