Garlic Country Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°f (180°c)
- Remove bread from bag and place on baking sheet on middle rack.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until gloden brown.
From Thawed (recommended)
- Preheat oven to 425°f (220°c)
- Remove bread from bag .
- Place bread open-faced on baking sheet.
- Place under broiler for 3 – 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove bread from bag and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped bread on medium hot grill.
- Heat for 8 – 10 minutes turning frequently to avoid burning.
Not suitable for microwave ovens or pop-up toasters. Caution: do not place bag under broiler or in microwave. Keep frozen.
Spread : Water, soybean oil, dehydrated garlic, palm oil, whey powder, salt, modified corn starch, vegetable monoglyceride, dehydrated parsley, modified tapioca starch, xanthan gum, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, beta carotene (color).
ContAins: Milk, Soy, Wheat.
- Per 1/4 loaf (57g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 170
- Fat 6g 9%
- o Saturated 1g 5%
- o +Trans 0g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 300mg 13%
- Carbohydrate 26g 9%
- o Fibre 1 g 4%
- o Sugars 2g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 6%
|Country Bread, 8oz||0 59635 01200 1|