Eggs and smoked salmon on cheddar biscuits. Delicious and nutritious!
Who doesn’t love a good brunch? Especially one that’s healthy and easy to put together. Make your late morning meal a decadent one with eggs, smoked salmon, cream cheese and biscuits!
- Furlani Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- Cream cheese
- Dill for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the eggs to your liking. We suggest keeping the yolk a bit runny so it oozes out.
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove biscuits from the oven. Cut one in half and put it on a serving plate.
- Spread each half with cream cheese and fold a slice of smoked salmon on top.
- Place egg on top
- Sprinkle with dill and salt and pepper to taste
Ta-da you’re done! Enjoy!
Looking for more brunch recipes? Click here.