Cheddar Stuffed Breadsticks US
Conventional or Toaster Oven:
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Place frozen breadsticks on flat pan or foil on middle rack
- Heat for 7-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat on high for about 45 seconds.
- Let cool briefly before eating.
Keep frozen until ready to use. Not suitable for pop-up toasters. Appliances vary in power, these instructions are guidelines only.
Spread: Vegetable oil blend (soybean, palm), water, garlic, salt, buttermilk powder, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, natural flavours, onion powder, spices, potassium sorbate, citric acid, lactic acid, xanthan gum, beta-carotene, Vitamin A palmitate.
- Per 1 breadstick (65g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 200
- Fat 9g 14%
- Saturated 3g 16%
- +Trans 0.2g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 280mg 12%
- Carbohydrate 25g 8%
- Fibre 1 g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 6%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calicum 10%
- Iron 2%
|Quantity||USA UPC||Canadian UPC|
|Cheddar-Filled, 5 Breadsticks||0 59635 00866 0||0 59635 60330 8|