Cheddar Biscuits US
Conventional Oven or Toaster Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Place biscuits on flat pan or foil on middle rack.
- Heat for 8 – 10 minutes or until heated through. Do not dry by overheating.
Microwave: While we feel that these biscuits are best enjoyed heated from the oven, in a bind the microwave can be used.
- Heat on HIGH for 45 seconds.
- Let cool briefly before eating.
Keep frozen until ready to use. Appliances vary in power, these instructions are guidelines only.
Caution: if biscuits are overheated they can become extremely hot and cause burns-use care when serving.
Butter Spread: Butter (cream, salt), soybean oil, dehydrated garlic, onion powder, salt, dehydrated parsley.
Contains: Milk, wheat, soy
- Per 1 biscuit (40g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 170
- Fat 10g 15%
- Saturated 4g 20%
- +Trans 0g
- Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
- Sodium 260mg 11%
- Carbohydrate 15g 5%
- Fibre less than 1 g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin A 4%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 4%
|Cheddar Chive & Garlic, 6 Biscuits||0 59635 38732 1|