Aged Cheddar & Garlic Biscuits – Bake in Bag
BAKE IN BAG – CONVENTIONAL OVEN ONLY
Individual ovens vary. These instructions are guidelines only. Adjust temperature and baking time as needed.
For best results, biscuits should be at room temperature prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place bag on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil and place on centre shelf of oven.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove bag from oven, then turn bag over onto the opposite side.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 30 seconds.
- Tear open bag at top slit. (Caution: Hold away from face to avoid steam from bag).
- Brush hot biscuits with melted butter after removing from bakeable bag (optional).
- Best served warm.
If frozen, bake for 19-21 minutes, rotate and turn over bag halfway through baking.
WARNING: Do Not Place Bag in Toaster Oven or Microwave.
Suitable for home freezing.
Enriched wheat flour, Water, Cheddar cheese (milk, salt, bacterial culture, cellulose, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, annatto), Butter, Modified palm oil, Potato flakes (potatoes, mono- and diglycerides, sodium acid pyrophosphate, citric acid), Buttermilk powder, Baking powder, Sugar, Dried garlic, Salt, Natural flavour, Calcium propionate, Citric acid, Dried chives, Sodium diacetate.
Contains: Wheat, Milk. May Contain: Soy.
- Per 1 biscuit (40g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 150
- Fat 7g 9%
- Saturated/saturés 4.4g 23%
- +Trans/ trans 0.1g
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Fibre 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g 2%
- Protein 4g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 350mg 15%
- Potassium 50mg 1%
- Calcium 100mg 8%
- Iron/Fer 1mg 6%
|Aged Cheddar & Garlic, 6 Biscuits||0596359704008|