Aged Cheddar & Garlic Biscuits US
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place bag on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil and place on middle rack.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove bag from oven and turn bag on the opposite side.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 30 seconds. Tear open Bag at top slit (Caution: hold away from face to avoid steam from bag).
- Brush hot biscuits with melted butter after removing from bakeable bag (optional).
WARNING: Temperatures above 350°F (180°C) and/or failure to use a baking tray may cause damage to the food and/or oven. Do not place foil bag in toaster oven or microwave. Suitable for home freezing. Appliances vary in power, these instructions are guidelines only. Adjust temperature and baking time as needed.
Enriched wheat flour (flour, ascorbic acid added as a dough conditioner, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [Vitamin B1], riboflavin [Vitamin B2], folic acid), water, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto [color]), butter (cream, salt), palm oil, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulphate), sweet cream buttermilk, potato flakes (potatoes, mono- and diglycerides, sodium acid pyrophosphate, citric acid), sugar, dried garlic, salt, natural flavor, dried chives.
Contains: Wheat, Milk. May Contain: Soy.
- Per 1 biscuit (40g)
- Amount % Daily Value
- Calories 150
- Fat 7g9%
- Saturated 4.5g 23%
- +Trans 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 350mg 15%
- Carbohydrate 16g 6%
- Dietary Fiber <1g 2%
- Total Sugars 2g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
- Calcium 80mg 6%
- Iron 1mg 6%
- Potassium 70mg 2%
|Aged Cheddar & Garlic, 6 Biscuits||0 59635 38732 1|