Homestyle Chicken and Biscuits is the perfect weeknight recipe, as it can be made in about 45 minutes.
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups pre-cooked chicken breast pieces
- 1 bag frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots) thawed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 6 Furlani Cornbread Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a shallow baking dish, stir together the soup, milk, and cheese.
- Next, add in the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Stir the mixture and then place cornbread biscuits on top and bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Next, place cornbread biscuits on top and bake for another 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.