Community and Digital Marketing Associate
We are looking for a Community and Digital Marketing Associate to create brand awareness and engage our online community. This is a 10 month contract position, commencing in early June.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media/digital marketing we would like to meet you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Act as the voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Provide and create engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts and website blog
- Respond to comments and customer questions in a timely manner including telephone inquiries and complaints
- Monitor social analytics and key learnings for both organic and paid social always looking to improve KPIs
- Coordinate with the Sales and R&D teams to ensure brand consistency
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of Furlani’s website, assuring quality and integrity
- Research, define & implement optimal SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy for all Furlani’s digital assets
- Monitor/address site performance & provide site reporting, troubleshooting assistance & suggestions for improvement on an ongoing basis
- Manage and maintain PPC spends to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics
- Monitor and manage Furlani’s digital brand on external websites and blogs
- Coordinate marketing materials such as artwork for trade ads, tradeshow banners and magazine write ups & interviews
- Work with the Sales team on new Marketing initiatives
- Handling sales team and vendor requests
- Send out requested items
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE:
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and all other relevant social media platforms
- Experience using tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress, Hootsuite
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Premiere Pro an asset
- Graduate of a Business/Marketing program or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Social media certification a plus
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
- ‘People person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter clearly outlining how you would fit our position, and your salary expectations, to email@example.com by April 28th .
Candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted by May 5th.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Furlani’s.